Paid Internship SAP BI/BPC with German
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units, focusing on advisory business, on IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and on providing software for successful digital transformation. We also explore innovative business models with our clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in more than 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania since 2007, with more than 550 employees in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timișoara, and Iași. Their expertise brought value to more than 450 projects in the past 14 years.
Visit our Instagram page
Visit our Facebook page
• Final Year Student / Graduate BA / Master’s in computer science, Cybernetics or Business Administration;
• IT knowledge, at least in one programming language;
• SAP knowledge, databases and BI tools experience would be a plus;
• Fluency in English and good German skills;
• Availability for long-term travel (up to full-time) in Europe at the client’s site;
• Strong analytical and conceptual thinking;
• Excellent communications with customers and other consultants.
Start your SAP consulting career with us!
Role and responsibilities:
• We offer a 6 months Internship for IT/ Business/ IT Economic field students with programming knowledge and excellent opportunities for advancement in just 6 months!
• After the initial training and induction period, you will assist our clients in the development of future software solutions and successful implementations of our tools together with an experienced project team;
• You will be working with an exceptional group of consultants, with plenty of opportunities to increase your skill set;
• You will be part of a diverse, highly talented, multi-disciplinary team, solving some of the most interesting and future-focused problems in the SAP system.
Attractive compensation package:
Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus;
Health and Well-being:
WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
Weekly Fruit Day;
Onsite Chair Massage;
Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
Life and Accident Insurance;
Personal and professional development:
German/ French Language Courses at any level;
Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
E-Learning System available for all employees;
Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings;
Between 23-30 Vacation Days per year;
Flexible Schedule and Work from Home Option available.