Cabin Crew Opportunities for Experienced Crew
Crewlink is the official recruitment partner for Ryanair Holdings PLC which includes Ryanair DAC, Ryanair UK, Buzz, Laudamotion and Malta Air.Requirements
Some of the amazing benefits of your new career with us include:
• Free Cabin Crew Training Course
• The adventure and experience of a lifetime within our Cabin Crew network
• Explore new cultures and cities with colleagues on your days off
• Flexible 5 days on / 3 days off staff rosters
• Unlimited highly discounted Staff Travel rates
• Depending on country we have Permanent, Contract and Seasonal positions
• Sales bonus
• Free uniform in year 1
• Security of working for a financially stable airline
• Daily Per Diem provided whilst training
• Applicants must hold an EU/UK Passport.
• You must hold a valid EASA Attestation.
• You have at least 1 years’ Cabin Crew experience.
• You must be between 5 "2 (157 cm) and 6" 2 (188 cm) in height.
• You must be able to swim 25 meters unaided.
• It helps if you are hardworking, flexible and have an outgoing and friendly personality.
• Adaptable and happy to work a shift roster.
• Enjoy dealing with the public and have the ability to provide excellent customer service with a 'can do' attitude.
• Comfortable speaking and writing in English with ease.
• A passion for travelling and meeting new people.
Do you have 1 years’+ Cabin Crew experience and hold a valid EASA Attestation?
If so, attend a Conversion Training Course and join our Cabin Crew Team!
Crewlink is the official recruitment partner for Ryanair Holdings PLC which includes Ryanair DAC, Ryanair UK, Buzz, Lauda Europe and Malta Air. We are currently recruiting for experienced Cabin Crew across Europe who hold a valid EASA Attestation and have 1 years’+ experience.
Conversion Training Courses will commence at the end of June 2021 and you will start flying immediately upon successful completion of training.
Our Cabin Crew roles offer real and exciting career opportunities for ambitious crew members to progress their career while exploring Europe's favourite destinations, sampling new cultures on your days off and meeting interesting people each day, whilst providing our guests with an excellent travel experience.
This position offers a highly competitive salary together with amazing staff travel benefits for crew members who excel in this fast-paced, fun and challenging role.
Join our Crewlink Cabin Crew Team and make amazing memories with your new colleagues and friends as you take off on your exciting adventure.
Our Recruitment Days will look a little different however we still want to make your dreams of becoming Cabin Crew a reality!
Apply now to attend a Virtual Interview with one of our experienced Recruiters.
We have adapted our recruitment processes to ensure we continue to provide an excellent candidate experience.
Click the link below to start your new and exciting career in the sky!