Senior Audit Analyst with English- April start | RADC
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Deloitte Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Audit Analyst with English- April start | RADC active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
To qualify for the role you must have:
• University graduate of any faculty – Bachelor’s or Master’s degree; (students in their final year of Bachelor’s or Master’s studies are also welcome)
• Fluent in English (knowledge of other languages will be an asset);
• Interest in Audit;
• Good analytical skills;
• Systematic approach to work and ability to prioritise workload under pressure;
• Attention to detail, with a sense of responsibility and delivery of results;
• Good communication skills, with ability to provide feedback and coach others.
• Good command of the Microsoft Office package (mainly Excel and Word), ability to learn new technologies effectively;
• Able to work in a team and be proactive;
• Interest in the international business environment and professional development.
• Demonstrate a commitment to developing yourself and support others.
As a Senior Audit Analyst your responsibilities include:
• Performing more complex selected audit activities as part of delivery of high-quality audits of financial statements. Audit activities will be performed for various national and international companies and institutions, in accordance with local accounting standards;
• Pre-processing of information (financial data, accounting records and financial statements, etc.) necessary for each audit phase - audit planning, testing procedures and audit finalisation;
• Preparing audit documentation in Deloitte audit software using templates to support the audit teams based out at client locations. Provides recommendations and opinions for decision making, knowing when to involve others in the process.
• Using proven Deloitte audit methodologies and developing an understanding of the Deloitte Way. Use experience and knowledge to propose solutions.
• Participating in a customised training programme as well as coaching by senior to become more independent and more developed acquire technical know-how.
• Interacting with your team and team leader about data and information issues to ensure accuracy and high standard of work, highlighting issues as they arise.
• Delivering and executing your work to the highest standard, taking ownership for your allocated tasks and completing them within stated timelines.
• Taking on the role of reviewing more simple audit activity completed by your junior colleagues. Acting as a buddy and mentor for new starters and less experienced colleagues.
• Understanding and following Deloitte policies and complies with personal and other independence requirements set by regulatory bodies and Deloitte policies relating to engagement/ project acceptance, relationships with the client.
• Acting with honesty and integrity in all areas of activity. Understanding expectations and demonstrating personal accountability for keeping performance on track and acting as a role model for other team members.
• Identifying and embracing our purpose and values and puts these into practice in your professional life, encouraging others to do the same.
• Understanding how your daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business. Contributing ideas to develop solutions, consulting with others as appropriate to initiate change.
• Leading by example, building relationships and communicating effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders, both internally and externally.
What we offer:
• Modern offices with excellent facilities
• Good work-life balance – predictable working hours
• Office-based job with limited/no travel
• Working in a multi-national environment with Deloitte professionals from across Europe
• Extensive training and the possibility of acquiring external qualifications
• Opportunity for a career in Finance for a non-Finance & Accounting graduate