Marketing Coordinator @eMAG
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile eMAG active.
Vezi toate job-urile Marketing Coordinator @eMAG active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
eMAG is a Romanian company founded in 2001, a pioneer of the Romanian online market, which also has a presence in Bulgaria, Hungary and Poland. For over 19 years, the company has been constantly investing in technology-based services developed in Romania that help customers save time and money.Cerinte
Let’s meet if you have these skills:
• Working experience within a similar role for at least 3 years;
• Ability to prioritize, and coordinate multiple projects;
• Good understanding of digital marketing tools;
• Ability to work independently and be self-motivated;
• Organizational and time management skills;
• Ability to see the “big picture” while managing several small projects
• Analytical, highly organized, task focused;
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
• Ability to work in a fast-moving and results oriented environment;
• Positive interpersonal skills, including the ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with others;
• Ability to manage many moving parts and details at once;
• Advanced English level;
• Advanced MS Office user (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Grow Faster. Think Bolder. The Marketing Team oversees thе eMAG brand and continuous growth of business through promotional campaigns, sales events, launches, loyalty programs, while ensuring a high standard experience for all customers. With us, you won’t just be gaining experience. You’ll obtain determination, agility and a new perspective that will propel you towards your professional ideal.
What will you do in our tеаm?
• Coordinate, develop and implement short and long-term marketing strategies and advertising campaigns to achieve business targets;
• Study competitors market behavior and keep up-to-date on industry activities and trends in order to propose changes in marketing strategies based on upcoming trends and opportunities;
• Drive new marketing initiatives and manage their implementation, performance and development;
• Develop strategic and tactical marketing initiatives and plans for both acquisition and retention purposes;
• Setting up tracking systems/KPIs for marketing activities and adjust as necessary when any deviations occur;
• Model the main business growth drivers to enable the best strategic approach, both short and long term;
• Plan and monitor marketing budget, prepare forecasts and offer recommendations in order to ensure marketing spend efficiency;
• Ensure continuous business results improvement through in-depth understanding of marketing initiatives impact, acting as advisor to key stakeholders;
• Collaborate with other internal departments (Brand Marketing, Commercial, Finance, Performance Media, Consumer Insights etc.)
Enjoy the benefits of working with us:
• Competitive salary;
• A flexible budget for meal tickets, internal tourism, retirement plans, foreign languages courses or various other options;
• A medical subscription at Medicover or Medlife;
• Discounts at various partners: banking, mobile, dental medicine, wellness or coffee houses;
• The Bookster library.