Software Integration Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Software Integration Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
Mandatory Skills Description:
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or other similar specialization
• Very good knowledge in terms of Software Integration methodologies
• Experience working with Version Control Systems (Git is a plus)
• Good knowledge of Gerrit Workflow
• Hands-on experience with Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins is a plus)
• Minimum 3 years experience in Software Integration (Automotive or similar area)
• User-level Linux knowledge
• Knowledge of a scripting/programing language (Python is a plus)
• Experience working with embedded systems
Exciting Automotive projects with top of the line technologies need very good developers to advance and reach the high potential and quality required by our foreign clients.
If you are willing to join our team, you will work for top Automotive brands with other top developers and technologies.
• Setup of branches and delivery strategies according to Project Plan
• Build and integrate deliveries from contributing parties (e.g. platform, development domains, third parties) based on the existing Release Plan
• Manage continuous builds and communicate build issues to the respective development teams
• Release the integrated software for the next development step (SW Integration Testing)
• Ensure consistency and traceability of the integrated software with the software design and software integration test specification for a specific version or delivery
• Develop and maintain tools to automate the integration process
• Contribute to development of Software Integration and Integration Test strategy
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitious ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.