Senior QA Automation Engineer
We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.Requirements
Required Technical Skills:
• 2-3 years of experience software testing experience including design and development.
• Experience with manual test case writing, regression testing, smoke testing
• Effective verbal and written communication skills; effective customer service skills.
• Familiarity with Selenium tool, QTP, Robot Framework
• Experience with testing API’s and Web-services ( SOAP, REST etc.)
• Ability to work independently or within a team environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Knowledge of quality assurance methods and techniques including the software development life-cycle.
• Effective planning and organizational skills, with an attention to detail.
• Effective analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to think ‘out of the box’ for process improvements.
• Ability to execute test plans and test scripts for software applications, document expected results vs. actual results, and record software defects.
Nice to Have Skills:
• Hands-on experience with unit testing best practices and implementation
• Knowledge of source control and issue tracking systems.
Reporting to the Development Manager, the Senior QA Engineer creates and executes product test plans to ensure software products meet design specifications and product quality standards. Assists Development team with process improvements to improve product quality.
Your deliverables as a Senior QA Automation Engineer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Create test cases from product specifications.
• Executes test plans and test cases and compiles results.
• Sets up and maintains personal testing environments. May set up team testing environments.
• Assist in the review of software development processes to improve product quality.
• Tracks defects from detection to resolution and works with developers to reproduce and resolve defects.
• Communicates with stakeholders on product issues.
• Acquires and maintains knowledge of existing products, operations or systems.
• Reviews product documentation to ensure completeness and accuracy.
• Provides support to stakeholders prior to GA release of software.
• Create and/or run SQL scripts to populate data and validate test results.
• Design, develop, and maintain test scripts to be automated.
• Provide testing effort estimates for enhancements.