This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Vauban becomes Inetum active
View all jobs Product Owner active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• An eligible bachelor’s degree
• At least 1 year of proven experience as a Product Owner
• Strong analytical skills and technical orientation
• Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to present complex ideas simply
• Ability to prioritize and drive sound business decisions
• Extensive understanding of the Agile development process and best practices
• Demonstrated organizational, communication, and analytical skills
• Knowledge of the principles of product management
• Self-starter who can come up to speed quickly on our applications, technologies, and processes
• Advanced level of English.
• Work with Product Management or other leaders to define broad requirements
• Define major and detailed requirements and priorities in collaboration with the assigned Agile team
• Analyze the current platform architecture, the existing interfaces, and the impact expected by new features implementation
• Conduct solution for infrastructural features that involve both user-facing applications, business logic back-end components, and 3rd party integrations (beyond UX and HL architecture)
• Balance business requirements with technical feasibility and scalability
• Identify project inter-dependencies
• Effectively deliver presentations to key stakeholders and senior management
• Evaluate risks and trade-offs associated with each course of action
• Take full ownership of the features backlog, their prioritization, and the proposed system solution.
The Product Owner leads collaboration, facilitates sprint activities, and creates and communicates requirements artifacts that translate business needs into executable requirements. Through a combination of strong business understanding, solid analytical and problem-solving skills, and excellent interviewing and facilitating techniques, the Product Owner will take the lead in translating business needs into backlog user stories.