Accounts Payable and T&E with Spanish
WNS Global Services is a recognized leader in business process outsourcing (BPO).
We deliver value to our customers by bringing operational excellence, deep industry and functional knowledge to critical business processes. Our customers comes from various industries, such us: travel, insurance, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, distribution and retail.
We will welcome you in a global team and in a friendly work environment where you can professionally evolve. Looking forward meeting you!
He/she is responsible for taking ownership of the AP and T&E processes ensuring the SLA (Service Level Agreement) deliverables related to the processes are met. He/she is also responsible for achieving customer satisfaction and for proactively participating in all improvement initiatives.
• Must have strong Spanish verbal and written communication skills
• High motivation to learn, develop and perform in a fast-paced environment
• Self-directed, self-motivated, and capable of working with little supervision. Ability to apply logic and make sound judgments.
• Must be very organized and detail-oriented Desirable Requirements
• EPR Systems preferred experience - SAP
• Advanced in Ms. Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Preferably graduated in Economic studies
• Process vendors invoices and employees’ expenses reports
• Monitor and clear ‘on hold’ invoices in a timely manner
• Ensure accuracy of transactions captured and traceability of transactions performed
• Perform validation calls to suppliers for each bank details set-up and other amendments as email address/phone/address/etc.
• Prepare vendor documentation in order to register & on-board the selected vendors into the system
• Initiate supplier set up and changes on existing suppliers with relevant approval
• Handling emails/tickets and phone calls related to vendors and employees’ queries around invoices/T&E processing, payment
• Review “OK to pay” invoices list – run proposal for further approval and perform payment proposals and reconciliations of Debit Balance; Payments in Advance and Card payments
• Perform vendor reconciliation, PO analysis, and month-end reports
• Track daily workload according to the working procedure
• Keep the Department procedures updated according to the changes in the process
• In addition to these activities, this role may participate in innovation, transformation, or improvement projects related to business processes
You will enjoy:
•Bonuses for your results
•A great office, a friendly atmosphere, and a multinational environment
•Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses)
•Free coffee and fruits to keep you energized but also medical coverage
•Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies