Site Quality Supervisor
CAREERS AT CARGILL
Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Computer skills and knowledge of common software packages.
• Pragmatic approach to problem solving.
• Excellent organization skills and the ability to prioritize individual and team workload.
• Customer focused and achievement focused.
• Familiar with global food safety standards.
• Proven work experience including team supervision in the food industry.
• Minimum one year of directly related work experience
• English language skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in Food Technology, Biotechnology, Chemistry
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• One year of supervisory experience
As part of the site leadership team, we are looking for a Plant Quality Supervisor to ensure effective management for the planning, development and maintenance of all related systems.
• Day to day accountability to ensure compliance for all Food Safety and Quality regulations, policies, standards and practices
• Ensure factory standards are adhered to, support the reporting and completion of actions in the event of any deviations.
• Responsible for internal audit systems.
• Accountable for Food Safety related site improvements.
• Engage and encourage a small site based team of food safety professionals.
• Other duties as assigned
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter today.