System Integrator, Engineering Center Cluj
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs System Integrator, Engineering Center Cluj active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Whether in areas of driver assistant systems, automated driving, connected and electric mobility, our ideas make driving safer than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 600 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software engineering, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, who work closely together with other Bosch Engineering Centers and with Bosch Plant Cluj. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.Qualifications
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Automation, Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics, Mathematics or comparable.
- Experience in the automotive projects (ADAS systems would be a big plus);
- Experience with automotive communication protocols;
- ECU diagnostics and flashing know-how;
- Experience with Vector tools (CANape, CANoe, CANalyzer, CANdb++).
- Collaborative mindset, able to efficiently work with international teams;
- Strong communication skills;
- Problem-solving thinking;
- Quality and process oriented way of working;
- System level thinking with ability to easily identify interconnectedness.
- A good level of English; German can be an advantage.
Nice to have:
- Willingness to travel and work temporarily abroad.
o 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
o Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
o Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant;
o Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
o Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
o Annual performance bonus;
o Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
o Inspiring working conditions;
- Requirements engineering;
- Change and Defect management interface between customer and internal development team;
- Effort estimation support for projects (during the acquisition phase) or change requests;
- Close cooperation with the Technical Project Manager;
- Support for end-of-line topics;
- Performing of system tests of ECU interfaces as HMI, diagnosis and communication;
- Coordination and setup of test vehicles;
- Coordination of vehicle tests.