RPA Delivery Manager
Connections Consult is a European innovative tech company, founded in 2005, in Bucharest. Over the past 10 years, the company re-invented several times, passed through different stages and gained robustness and maturity. Now, Connections is ready for new challenges.
Connections offers businesses the possibility to improve and align with current digital trends, by using technology tools to boost their strategical KPI and adapt to global market challenges.
Connections marks, in 2016, the first steps of regional expansion with opening offices in Belgrade, Serbia and Sofia, Bulgaria.
Connections brings together RPA, Cognitive Computing and Artificial Intelligence to design, architecture and deliver best in-class digital business solutions.
Connections has built up an integrated service model, based on market’s needs and internal competencies. Our service portfolio embeds Software Development, BPO & Automation and System Integration verticals.
• 2-3 years’ experience working with UiPath RPA OR 5+ years of programming experience (.NET, Java etc.) is required.
• 3+ years’ experience in a leading role within technical workstreams or small IT / RPA / data analytics solutions delivery teams
• Candidates must have experience in analysis and design of business processes
• Experience presenting solutions to clients/senior management
• Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field (Mathematical/ Statistical)
• Highly PC literate with strong skills in MS Visio, MS Excel, MS Word
• Knowledge and experience in RPA
Further Expected Knowledge & Skills
• Ability to understand and re-engineer business processes
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to produce easily understood documentation. The successful candidate must be able to explain technical detail to non-technical client staff and to interact at mid-to-senior levels within the organisation.
• Work to tight deadlines and enjoy steep learning curves
• An innovative, creative approach to problem-solving.
• Embraces change, with project management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment with changing priorities and time pressures