Support Developer with Unix & PL/SQL
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• Minimum 3 years experience in IT – especially in maintenance and developing IT systems;
• Medium knowledge on Oracle database;
• Unix/Linux shell scripting knowledge with professional experience required
• Nice to have knowledge of Control-M job scheduler and/ or code versioning software (such as Subversion);
• Experience in the banking environment, involvement in IT banking projects and maintenance of reporting tools is advantage;
• Medium to advanced level of French, English is a plus.
• Regulatory reporting projects and adjustments at the request of the regulator;
• Application maintenance in response to technical evolutions in related applications – change parametrizations, workflows;
• Monitoring and adapting the code as requested in various requests (technical specifications, performance, security);
• Improvement solutions/ plans - in accordance with the development standards and architectural rules of the group;
• Involvement in the project life-cycle and development after requirements: analyze (technical impact studies, estimation, planning), implementation (technical specifications, coding and unit tests), delivery in different environments (development, integration, UAT and production), support the business owner in the testing phase;
• Involvement in the RUN/ Production activities: application support in the production environment, control of the execution of the batch processes, daily monitoring of the application, incident resolution.
• Work with customers or departments on technical issues (including maintenance), improve software performance, and/or upgrade interfaces.
• Prepare reports on programming project specifications, activities, or status.
Interesting salary conditions
Undetermined period of contract
Career plan (professional, academic and financial)
Official training's and certifications
Yearly professional evaluation
Professional and friendly working environment