Back-End Software Engineer .Net
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
- at least 5 years working experience in this field;
- experienced in designing software, e.g. know what design patterns and SOLID are and know how to write a technical design;
- experience with Microsoft stack: .NET 4.7, C# 7.0, LINQ;
- experience with Microsoft Azure cloud (e. g. services like App Service, Service Bus, Web Jobs, Application Insights, Storage, Azure SQL, etc.);
- used to working with agile software development, code reviews, unit testing, UI testing, continuous integration/deployment.
- develop software applications for medical care and (bio)medical research: clinical decision-making tools, medical workflow support and applications for scientific research;
- the platform has been written from scratch using modern architecture techniques like microservices, CQRS and event sourcing;
- DDD (domain-driven design) to get a thought-through domain model that closely models the business and provides us with a functional decomposition that maps to decoupled services;
- Angular and Typescript for frontend development and C# for backend development. the platform is a multi-tenant SaaS product built using the PaaS services of Azure.