Working Student in Labeling & Data Organization, Engineering Center Cluj
Bosch Engineering Center Cluj was founded as an integral part of the Bosch worldwide engineering network in 2013. The Center is located partly in the heart of Cluj-Napoca and partly in Jucu. Our engineers give great importance to continuous innovation and they work on state-of-the-art technology projects. Automated Driving, Electric and Connected Mobility, Internet of Things, Industry 4.0. are just a few examples from the Bosch Engineering Center Cluj's current portfolio. We work in close collaboration with other Bosch R&D Centers and with Bosch Plant Cluj. We specialize in software engineering, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, but also in mobility sales planning, thus, we offer our internal and external client a complex range of products and services.Qualifications
- University studies in progress;
- Well organized and structured;
- Flexible, dynamic and detail oriented person;
- Initiative, precise, quality oriented mindset;
- Problem solving and self-motivated attitude, ability to cooperate within a team;
- Willingness to travel (occasionally);
- Attention to details is quite important;
- Good communication skills in English both spoken and written.
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.
- Data labeling for machine learning and artificial intelligence projects;
- Organize and version the labeled data and make sure the content is accurate and complete;
- Collaborate with labeling teams from other Bosch locations or from external suppliers;
- Continuously improve and develop best practices for the labeling activities;
- Ensure the necessary reports (e.g. status, problems, progress etc) regarding to the activities;
- Estimate efforts and plan activities according to the projects priorities.