BI Data Analyst
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• At least 2 years of experience writing complex SQL queries (good technical knowledge of how ETL works – advantage)
• At least 1 years of experience building reports using Power BI or Tableau
• At least 2 years of experience in business analysis, preferably for an internet company
• True passion for data exploration and problem investigation
• An excellent communication skills
• High analytical skills
• Highly motivated and independent
• Eagerness to learn with hard worker approach
• High-level of English.
• Analyze large data sets, create data-driven insights and communicate them to different stakeholders- Product, operational teams, and R&D
• Build and maintain report and dashboards using Tableau or Power BI according to data requested by business users
• Translating business questions into reports by extracting data directly from the DB using complicated SQL queries
• Monitor and analyze business flows and systems performance, in addition to monitoring the integrity and validity of the data reported
• Work closely with the finance team, product managers, and BI developers to provide complete solutions for finance, compliance, and regulatory reporting.
You might also have:
• Experience as Designer in SAP Business Object
• Technical knowledge in ETL work
• Experience in Microsoft Reporting Services.