Area EHS Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile British American Tobacco active.
Vezi toate job-urile Area EHS Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
British American Tobacco is a leading tobacco group, with brands sold in more than 200 markets. We employ more than 57,000 people and, with over 200 brands in our portfolio, we make the cigarette chosen by one in eight of the world’s one billion adult smokers. We hold robust market positions in each of our four regions – Americas; Asia-Pacific; Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa; and Western Europe – and we are leaders in more than 60 markets.Cerinte
- Minimum 5 years of experience in EH
- Advanced knowledge of Environmental Health & Safety practices, management systems, protocols, and procedures;
- Good level of English in writing, reading, and speaking;
- Open to travel frequently;
- Excellent leadership and team management skills for diverse and large teams;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and being able to influence key stakeholders to own and drive the implementation of the strategy, and delivery of the annual plan;
- Strong business acumen and commercial awareness to apply change management and organizational design and development;
- Proven risk management skills and their application to the business.
In this role, you will drive the implementation of the Environment, Health & Safety strategy, policies and standards across the Central Europe South Area and provide thought leadership, advice and counsel to end market EH&S teams.
The Area EH&S Manager is also responsible for building robust functional capability, knowledge and skills within the EH&S team in order to support to delivery of the group strategy and enable the business to remain competitive and profitable, sustainably.
- Engagement across functions and BAT Central Europe South Area;
- Effectively managing relationships with external contractors and suppliers;
- Influencing the organization to consistently choose to adopt safe behaviors and best practices;
- Leveraging insights from the reporting and/or data analysis that drive sustained improvements in performance;
- Executing and implementing the targeted programs for continuous improvement;
- Identifying opportunities for sharing examples of best practice within the geography;
- Identifying, appraising, and implementing effective mitigation against business risks that threaten to adversely impact the risk profile;
- Ensuring that the political and cultural considerations for the respective geography are understood and factored into any proposed approach to address issues;