Project Manager - Cornerstone OnDemand
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
• Experience in project management in HR.
• Strong knowledge of the CSOD (Cornerstone OnDemand) solution.
• Experience in using project management software tools.
• Technical proficiency and the ability to learn complex systems quickly.
• Fluency in French and English is required (written and spoken).
• Strong communication with the ability to handle stressful situations.
• Customer service skills.
The Project Manager of the Learning Support Team works closely and collaboratively with
our internal stakeholders in order to plan, monitor, animate and document all aspects related to
the specific project he is working on in order to evolve the internal Learning Management System
What will you be doing:
• Prepares and communicates project initiation documents describing the scope, business
objectives, deliverables and critical success factors for each project.
• Coordinates the necessary implementation during delivery and has the task of organizing and motivating the project team.
• Use the necessary resources and perform all tasks for the project, according to the project plan.
• Ensures the quality of deliverable products and ensures that the delivered products comply
with the requirements specified in the customer's need and in the existing CSOD solutions.
• Ensures the monitoring and evolution of the project, taking the necessary steps to maintain or implement the project.
• Is responsible for communicating with all stakeholders during the project.
• Obtain project acceptance from the client.
• Provides post-implementation support for support teams.
• Communicates the implementation stage to the beneficiary throughout the project as well as to the end users when putting the solution into production.
• Is involved in the analysis of projects through expertise on precise CSOD modules necessary for the projects it coordinates or to which it is a contributor.
• Is the force for proposing CSOD solutions in the implementation of the projects it coordinates or contributes to.