UI/UX Designer - Experienced in Mobile Gaming
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DK Global Recruitment active
View all jobs UI/UX Designer - Experienced in Mobile Gaming active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, we have developed advanced skills that we use to help Companies relocate candidates globally, and assist candidates to relocate smoothly and find their desired employment.Requirements
• You have a passion for mobile games and know the top-grossing titles like the back of your hand. For you, a job in mobile gaming is your career of choice.
• You have 3-4 years of experience or more on mobile in an equivalent position. You have worked on projects in a variety of genres aimed at different audiences.
• You are as efficient when designing UX concepts as when creating UI elements.
• You have mastered various prototyping and design tools, such as Unity, Adobe XD, or their equivalents.
• You Breath Adobe :)
• You are versatile and can adapt to a fast-paced working environment where speed and innovation are key.
• You express yourself clearly in English and can hold a (spoken or written) technical conversation in that language.
• Asset: You've already been part of a prototyping cell.
• Your main responsibility will consist of designing interfaces for the client’s prototypes and whole games, creating lots of UX wireframes, and producing and integrating UI elements into the game engine.
• You will have a broad and Important role in all client’s productions to ensure that each project benefits from your expertise.
• You will also work closely with company’s Head of by providing suggestions and recommendations to production teams based in the client’s studios around the world. You will also be tasked with creating documentation, producing market research on competitors, and suggesting potential avenues for UX/UI innovation.
• From time to time - Design and Set the Marketing and Promo Visual language for the Marketing materials
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector. Our fully-trained expert recruiters help and advise job seekers throughout the recruitment process, and always treat the candidate as a high priority.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
Why use a Recruitment Agency
You are given extra support in preparing for interviews
You have a contact person who gives you all the details of the job
You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone
You don’t have to face the situation where company do not reply to you for days
All our services to job seekers are free of charge. We also offer bonus scheme to candidates
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with hiring company for initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.