Identity &Access Management Developer
In this role, you will combine analytical ability, technical integration skills, and creative thinking to contribute to IAM projects and operations. You will collect requirements, evaluate technologies, and recommend solutions for authentication and identity management services. You will apply a sound security orientation and customer focus to deliver high quality services.
You will collaborate with both IAM and other team members on the design, development, and operation of application interfaces, data flows, and authentication services. You will also evaluate and configure both vendor delivered services and internal tools. You will plan transition of legacy systems to modern replacements, evaluate new and emerging access management solutions, and stay ahead of industry developments.
- Configure, develop, and operate the enterprise identity management infrastructure and solution;
- Design and administer various enterprise access management and authentication solutions;
- Develop custom connectors to reconcile data from applications by interacting at database layer and performing provisioning for account and entitlement operations;
- Analyze and document (both existing and potential) solutions for the following: User account provisioning/de-provisioning, Enterprise Directory Services, Password Management, Role-Based access control, Strong Authentication. Build Access Policies for auto provisioning resources to users based on defined criteria
- Responsibilities include translating business requirements into software design specifications using standard design Methodologies;
- Design, develop, test and document system components, including Roles, Provisioning/Reconciliation, Access Policies, Connectors, Workflows and Custom Interfaces.
What do you need to have:
- 1+ year experience with Identity and Access Management, (ideal) using IAM technologies like Oracle Identity and Access Management; IBM Security Identity Manager;
- 1+ year experience with Java technologies and solving complex design problems for web interactions or software solutions;
- Experience designing Restful services that integrate multiple backend webservices;
- Experience with major databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 etc;
- Experience developing with Spring Framework including Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Webflow and Spring Boot;
- Basic (or better) knowledge of Single Sign On protocols – OpenID, OAuth, OpenID Connect, SAML and securing web applications with Single Sign On technologies and others such as Basic Auth and LDAP;
- Experience with Agile process and best practices;
- Exposure to or experience with LDAP, Active Directory, Unix;
- Experience with Oracle SOA Suite (Developing composite applications using BPEL; Human Workflows; Business Rules; etc.
• Professional development
• Internal trainings on the technologies used
• Professional and collaborative working environment
• Competitive remuneration package
• International projects and interactions
• Country leading partners
• Diversity in terms of project domains: telecom, oil&gas, retail, finance, banking, utilities
• Meal Tickets
• Health and Dental insurance
• Public Transportation Account Expense
• Relaxation area - darts, table tennis, terrace and coffee every morning
By applying to this role you confirm you are interested and you agree to us storing your CV for the recruitment process.