Product Conformity Officer, Engineering Center Cluj
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Whether in areas of driver assistant systems, automated driving, connected and electric mobility, our ideas make driving safer than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 600 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software engineering, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, who work closely together with other Bosch Engineering Centers and with Bosch Plant Cluj. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.Qualifications
- University Bachelor or Master Degree in engineering, law, economics or a comparable subject
Minimum experience in the field:
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in compliance, risk management or internal and external audits are an advantage
- Ideally, knowledge of business law and previous experience in the automotive area
- Advanced analytical skills
- High quality and result orientation: assumes ownership for assigned tasks
- Proactive thinking and good communication skills
- Persuasive, flexible, responsible and conceptual
- Advanced knowledge of English language
o 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
o Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
o Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant;
o Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
o Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
o Annual performance bonus;
o Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
o Inspiring working conditions;
- You are the first point of contact for all questions about product compliance and advise the specialist departments in the field of compliance issues. You conduct appropriate compliance trainings and inform employees through targeted communication measures.
- Ensuring of product compliance of current and future products in the automotive area.
- You will identify, analyze and monitor relevant compliance risks in our products, carry out compliance screenings for our business partners and develop suitable measures to secure our business success.
- You are responsible for receiving, processing and tracking violations of the compliance requirement.
- You will work with the global compliance organization and the product compliance officers at Bosch.