Cyber Security Analyst
Edenred is a pioneer, a tech leader and the everyday companion for people at work across more than 46 countries.
Our 10,000 employees are committed to making the world of work a better place for all, one that is safer, more efficient and more user-friendly. At Edenred, our passion for customers, respect, imagination, simplicity and entrepreneurial spirit are our values. For anyone who needs to vibe in their professional life, we are the best place for you to work and grow.
The Edenred Digital Center (EDC) in Bucharest, Romania is Edenred Group's new Digital hub for strategic IT projects.
- At least 1 year of experience in IT/CyberSecurity.
- Bachelor in computer science or related field.
- Hands on experience in IT operations and/or software development in large environments.
- CISSP, CEH or comparable certification is beneficial
- good know-how in networking and IT operations (MS Windows, Linux)
- experience with security tools like Tenable Nessus, Qualys WAS and/or Netsparker
- experience in working with Atlassian Jira and Confluence
- strong skills in documentation and capability to articulate issues and tasks for non-IT staff
- strong in communication and organization, be able to prioritize task and re-prioritize constantly
- good spoken and written English
- manage CyberSecurity-incidents including the analysis, the tracking of the remediation and the documentation of those incidents.
- manage IT security-related tasks like update- and patch-management in close cooperation with IT operations.
- control and audit solutions in place and provide status-reports about the operational status of systems like malware scanners, patch deployment and systems inventories.
- perform security tests like vulnerability scans or penetration tests either himself or in cooperation with service providers or internal resources.
- perform regular reviews on systems, user databases and configurations.
- support with the design, implementation and deployment of security solutions within the organization
- test and evaluate new technologies regarding CyberSecurity
- support the ISO during audits, providing documentation, reports and details for security related systems
- be able to develop continuously
Join our team!
• You will join a team that it's responsible for developing the core for all Edenred's financial business on an international level
• Exposure to various global cultures and teams
• You will be working with the newest technologies
• We offer you a very pleasant working environment, in the heart of Bucharest
• We also have for you: meal tickets, holiday vouchers, flexible hours, work from home, flexible benefits system, on-the-job training. And we do not stop here.