Service Desk Analyst with German
We are hiring a Service Desk Analyst with German!
This job is for our client, a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. They harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help their clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, they have a dedicated workforce of overserving clients across six continents.
• Previous Technical Customer Support experience (6 months – 2 years)
• Advanced level of English and German language
• Professional certificate in Windows operating systems and networking
• Knowledge of ITIL Processes
• Preferably knowledge of MAC devices
• Troubleshooting skills for VPN connectivity, dial-out, wireless routers
• Register with knowledge of active addresses, controllers etc.
• Exposure of instruments of password resetting
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Orientation of clients services and the capacity to work in a team
• Solving of problems that are sensitive to clients, rapidly and in time
Offering technical support by phone or email making the proof of professionalism in the relationship with clients.
TASKS, ATTRIBUTIONS, ACTIVITIES:
• Management of tickets (working orders) according to the performance indicators and SLA (Service Level Agreement) established at a process level: Responsible for the creation of work tickets/allocation /division on categories/ prioritization/monitoring/escalation/conclusion and obtaining of the feedback;
• Managing phone calls received from the customer by the application of the rules and specific provisions communicated to process level;
• Solving the problems of a technical nature and following steps/stages for dealing with specific incidents reported at the level of process; compliance with all parameters and in compliance with the specifications communicated;
• Preparing MIS incident in accordance with the requirements;
• Redistributing tickets which have not been resolved (where applicable);
• Routing/ tracking tickets allocated in the system or with other PRG;
• Proactive action with a view to effective management of queue (Remedy Queue Management)
• Opportunity to work in a young and dynamic environment
• Attractive benefits package
• Relocation package
• Lunch tickets
• Fitness deduction
• Transportation deducted
• Health insurance and dental scheme
• Opportunity to develop and learn constantly
• Access to internal training (job related and soft skills training)
We process this data for recruitment purposes only. If you apply for this job it means that you allow us to process your personal information. We are storing this data in our Applicant Tracking System, [which is fully compliant with EU data protection laws], and we will not share it with anyone else. You can request the deletion of your personal information at any moment.