This job is no longer active!
View all jobs InCrys active
View all jobs PHP Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
20 years’ of excellence | Tech expertise | Running mission-critical system | User-centric approach around agile multidisciplinary teams - We combine them with the latest digital innovation to help clients unlock value and thrive in the age of digital transformation, enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value, new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
Now one of the leading technology companies in Eastern Europe, we started out in 2000 as a family-owned-and-managed business. Foresight and an ongoing desire to evolve attracted partners and talent of equally bold vision, insuring our 4 years in a row place in the ‘Deloitte Technology CEE Fast 50’ and ‘EMEA Fast 500’.
InCrys owes the better part of its achievements to our active focus on people. We constantly invest in our employees’ training, professional development, and general work-related wellbeing. Our people-oriented approach secures our place as trusted partner and ensures our clients can always find the appropriate resources to empower their business.
• PHP development experience, willing to learn Drupal
• Proven experience with object oriented programming and good understanding of
software design patterns
• Solid MySQL knowledge including database optimizations techniques
• Strong problem solving and analytical thinking skills with a motivation for quality software
• Unit testing knowledge – PHP Unit
• Experience working with version control systems (Git)
• Good knowledge of web applications security standards
• Initiative and ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Knowledge of English language (written and speaking)
• Be part of an experienced team
• Develop core platform functionalities and services
• Be involved in all application design meetings developed within the team
• Contribute to optimization and scalability projects
• Apply good development practices including design specification, coding standards, unit
testing and code reviews
• You are encouraged to research, innovate, and propose new ideas that can be turned into
• Motivating salary
• Stimulating working environment
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills
• Gym membership discount
• Subscriptions for online benefits and learning platforms