IT Infrastructure Operations Specialist
After 10 YEARS, Pirelli plant in Slatina is today one of the most modern car tyre plants, equipped with non-robotic production technology of the last generation, designed to achieve high performance ti res Premium range, where Pirelli is leader.Cerinte
Education: Faculty of Computer Science, Computer Engineering.
Competences: Analysis and attention to detail, ability to notify defects, teamwork, accuracy, perseverance, using specialized terminology, holding communication skills and problem solving. Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively (verbally and written). Ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience
Experience: Newly graduates of Faculty/Master; any experience in as Systems Engineer, Network Operating Systems Engineer, Database Administrator will be an advantage
Others: English at a good level, Flexibility, Dynamic person
The candidate will provide remote support for the distributed datacenters around the globe and Industrial Applications Teams from Milano. The resource will provide base support on Software Defined Datacenter solutions.
• Interact with HQ teams as well as interacting pro-actively when needed
• Master Data Center virtualization (in particular VMware solutions) to troubleshoot architectures and deployments
• Facilitates SDDC support, maintenance, and patching
• Perform alert-based investigation and troubleshooting
• Evaluates system performance and reports to management.
• Defines tools and procedures for daily operational support.
• Monitors and tunes the environment for optimal performance.
• Support IT infrastructure, operations processes and procedures to ensure the continued evolution of IT Standards, IT Roadmaps, and the strategic Target Architecture.
• Provide assistance in guiding the compute team to complete projects and provide updates to management.