Contact Center Associate with German
leoHR furnizeaza servicii de selectie si recrutare specializata, livreaza servicii si strategii in zona de retentie prin serviciul star – Stay Interview: stayIN, servicii de consultanta in managementul resurselor umane, precum si servicii de formare profesionala / training.Requirements
• Experience in BPO / contact center work;
• Advanced level in German language (C1) - fluency in speaking and writing correctly and at ease;
• Good English knowledge (B2 level);
• Previous work experience in an international airline/travel or bookings environment is a valuable advantage, but not mandatory;
• Good Communication and Customer Service skills;
• Willingness to search for the required information for customers with a strong focus on solving clients requests;
• Willing to work in a contact center environment with 24/7 rotational shifts (including night shifts)
• Exemplary customer service delivered via emails (90% of the time) and phone calls (10% of the time);
• Find joy in helping customers solve their problems related to flights schedule, changes or cancellations, lost baggage, claim, etc.
• Opportunity to work from home (full remote);
• Competitive salary package plus meal tickets;
• Thorough training enabling all team to perform effectively;
• Career growth opportunities within an international developing team.