HR Generalist with German
- Practice what you learn. After joining our team, you will learn all you need about the HR Generalist role and put it into practice;
- Act as first level of support for HR-related matters (HR Administration support; Contact Center);
- After 6 months with this job, you will learn to assist employees through offering them the necessary documents (such as contracts, leave of absence, maternity, and probation period letters).
- You have medium-advanced German skills;
- You have strong communication skills;
- You are a team-player;
- Gain access to an extensive curriculum of training and rejoice the guidance of your career counselor, mentors and people advisors;
- Currently with COVID-19 all work is being performed remotely;
- Have access to a global network of knowledge and various learning resources;
- Be part of a friendly team with a flexible approach, where whatever the problem might be, there is always a solution for it;
- Opportunity to be involved in sports activities and volunteering initiatives;
- Receive an attractive benefits package including: 2 additional vacation days, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, library subscription and other benefits at your choice through an online platform (Bookster).