Networking Operations Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs InCrys active
View all jobs Networking Operations Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
20 years’ of excellence | Tech expertise | Running mission-critical system | User-centric approach around agile multidisciplinary teams - We combine them with the latest digital innovation to help clients unlock value and thrive in the age of digital transformation, enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value, new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
Now one of the leading technology companies in Eastern Europe, we started out in 2000 as a family-owned-and-managed business. Foresight and an ongoing desire to evolve attracted partners and talent of equally bold vision, insuring our 4 years in a row place in the ‘Deloitte Technology CEE Fast 50’ and ‘EMEA Fast 500’.
InCrys owes the better part of its achievements to our active focus on people. We constantly invest in our employees’ training, professional development, and general work-related wellbeing. Our people-oriented approach secures our place as trusted partner and ensures our clients can always find the appropriate resources to empower their business.
• Enjoy working with other information technology professionals
• Enjoy working in a team environment and the ability to mentor/empower peers
• A keen interest in putting hands into systems and operate them
• Enjoy performing work that involves precision and promptness.
• Enjoy developing quick fixes that restore the services and propose solutions for network problems.
• Results-oriented approach to work activities
• Value feelings of accomplishment
• Maximize networks services performance by monitoring the availability and performance of the systems.
• Successfully operating the Network Services by properly maintaining the affected systems, backups, scheduling upgrades proposed by Build and Implement and executing approved changes.
• Troubleshooting the issues, providing effective workarounds and good analysis that helps to find permanent fixes.
• Participates in the establishment of networking environments in new or existing locations following the standard procedures.
• Leading and assisting in installing network systems at LAN level (Core, Distribution, Access Switches configurations) at global level.
• Leading, coordinating and successfully implement TTU/LAN migrations as well as participate in other WAN support activities when required.
• Documenting and maintaining run books and operations documents for the transitioned network services, enforcing systems standards and providing feedback that helps to improve these standards.
• Motivating salary
• Stimulating working environment
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills
• Gym membership discount
• Subscriptions for online benefits and learning platforms