MSSQL DBA Specialist
Euro-Testing Software Solutions is a privately-owned software company specialized in Full-Service Software Testing, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Identification & Management, Application and Data Security, Static & Dynamic Code Analysis as well as, DevOps/DevSecOps, Robotic Process Automation, Implementation and Customization for Atlassian and Micro Focus (HPE) products.
Required technical/professional knowledge:
- Experience in supporting MSSQL Databases (5+ years)
- Knowledge of Always On, Replication, MSSQL build standards, SQL Profiler, Windows OS background, Windows Clustering.
- Knowledge of database administration in a production environment, very advanced level
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server database administration (old and new versions)
- Linux/Solaris knowledge , SQL Server on Linux is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of SQL tuning
- Knowledge of programming in T-SQL and shell UNIX/Linux
- English (written and spoken) – fluent
- Knowledge of ITIL
- Understanding IT Service Management concepts (ex. ISO20000 standard)
- Very good knowledge of the principles SOX
- Very good knowledge of general security principles
- Provide Level3, Level2 and Level1 support for MSSQL Databases and related incidents and problems.
- Develop scripts/programs for extending functionality of IT solutions or for automating recurring activities.
- Define technical requirements, designs, configures and implements solutions that contain databases.
- Optimize the existing solutions by redefining database architecture or by making software upgrades to increase efficiency and to meet the new requirements of the business.
- Good job perspective for the future;
- Professional and friendly working environment;
- Good compensation package.