DNS Solution Architect
Euro-Testing Software Solutions is a privately-owned software company specialized in Full-Service Software Testing, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Identification & Management, Application and Data Security, Static & Dynamic Code Analysis as well as, DevOps/DevSecOps, Robotic Process Automation, Implementation and Customization for Atlassian and Micro Focus (HPE) products.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Experience in operations of large scale IT applications and services in complex multi-national environment
- Experience and background in a complex business environment and working in international teams such as a matrix organization
- Experience in IP Address Management function according to architectural designs for IPv4 and IPv6
- Strong understanding of UNIX based server Systems (Solaris, Linux). Profound IP network/routing and general IT network knowledge.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Deep BIND/PowerDNS knowledge
- Ability to develop programs in Perl/Shell/Phyton/…
- Advanced VMware/Unix skill set
- General IT skills in regards to integrations, i.e. Database, API, Active Directory, …
- Troubleshooting skills for issues related to network, server-misconfigurations, product-bugs.
To ensure an IPv6 compliant delivery of Global Domain Name Service (DNS) by defining, implementing and continuously revising a service framework coming out of different programme workstreams. Creating and revising the relevant architectural changes to meet the requirements. Establish a close working relationship with Solution & Service Owner to manage their technical demand across the IPv6 portfolio, and transform these requirements into an optimized technical, functional, operational and cost efficient architectural design.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Accountable for ensuring technical compliance for DNS operated by GDC Enablers in regards to integration with IPv6
- Take on end to end IPAE Enablers workstream ownership and manage involved workstreams to delivery DNS activities
- Drive Service Improvement and Optimization of DNS in regards to IPv6 architecture
- Service Implementation and Deployment execution activities for DNS in regards to implement IPv6 architectural design
- Manage customer communication in the area of programme.
- Good job perspective for the future;
- Professional and friendly working environment;
- Good compensation package.