DC Network Lifecycle Management Engineer - Load Balancer
Euro-Testing Software Solutions is a privately-owned software company specialized in Full-Service Software Testing, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Identification & Management, Application and Data Security, Static & Dynamic Code Analysis as well as, DevOps/DevSecOps, Robotic Process Automation, Implementation and Customization for Atlassian and Micro Focus (HPE) products.
Required technical/professional knowledge:
- Good knowledge of the Network data Centre infrastructures
- Deep knowledge of Network equipment operation (Cisco Nexus router and switches, TCP/IP, etc)
- Deep knowledge of Load Balancers (F5, etc)
- Deep knowledge of telecommunications network systems and their services
- Good knowledge of Data Center technologies like Cisco ACI and FP
- Desired: minimum 5 years’ experience in data centre environment
- Desired: knowledge of scripting, network automation (Ansible ,..) and programing (Python, …)
- Education level equivalent to a bachelor degree
- Desired Certifications
- Cisco (CCNA, CCNP or CCIE)
- VCE (VCE-CIA, VCE-CIAE or VCE-CIMAE)
- F5 (BIG-IP Administrator, LTM Specialist, …)
- HPE (certificates for data centre, SDN and cloud solutions)
- Desired: minimum 5 years’ experience with data centre and cloud technologies from Cisco, HPE and/or VCE
The Load Balancer Lifecycle Management Engineer is responsible for the daily operations and E2E infrastructure implementation of the Data Centre Network Infrastructure, with a focus on load balancer activities, lifecycle management rollout and corresponding migrations. He is part of an international team, keeping up to date managed objects for best performance, monitor and implement customer requested solution. It is expected interaction with key network infrastructure vendors and customers.
Knowledge of the network infrastructure, network equipment and cloud and data centre technologies is essential to properly manage the networks and cloud solutions. Troubleshooting and network analysis capabilities are required for this role. Capability to proactively analyse the infrastructure in order to prevent problems that could reduce the network performance. Essential for the role are also soft skills as team player, basic understanding of project management and agile methodology, responsible attitude to actively drive activities to completion.
- Good job perspective for the future;
- Professional and friendly working environment;
- Good compensation package.