Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban becomes Inetum active.
Vezi toate job-urile Infrastructure Architect active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
Its role will be divided into several parts: managing the design phase, ensure the technical consistency, security, compliance, and sustainability of the IT infrastructures while ensuring the optimization of resources, performance, and costs.
• Understand the needs of the company in relation to its business context.
• Define and formalize the functional requirements of the infrastructures by ensuring the consistency of the technical architecture with the application architecture.
• Specify the hardware and software architecture of the infrastructure projects and define the means and procedures to ensure their performance, availability, security, and integrity.
• In compliance with the Urbanism planning rules, participate in the development of technical standards with the engineering teams.
• Monitor the market and the trends on existing technologies and on technologies in development.
• Define the standard service offer for any new solution or technology that will be used.
• Identify the change needs and the components involved: hardware, software, processes, platforms, ensuring the interoperability, capacity, availability, and security.
• Evaluate the impact of IT solutions in terms of ecological responsibilities.
• Position on desirable infrastructure developments
The Infrastructure Architect will also be able to act as project manager for small projects, participate in the pre-sales phases and respond to offers in coordination with the sales and pre-sales teams
Required and technical skills:
• In-depth knowledge of technologies, protocols and tools related to the implementation of the IT infrastructure and in particular: Hardware and infrastructure, Operating systems, Security, Networks and Telecommunications, Databases, Middleware (components, transactions, messages) and other servers and Application integration.
• Very good knowledge of operating systems (notably Windows, UNIX / LINUX), networks and telecommunications, databases, and storage (NAS / SAN / DAS /…), virtualization tools (VMware, XEN, RHEV…)
• Experience in a cloud or hybrid environment, mastering at least one cloud solution such as AWS, AZURE or GCP.
• Knowledge of standards in the field of archiving and encryption, green IT and Big Data concepts, DevOps, and Agile development methodologies.
• Fluency in technical English is essential, an ability to write and speak English is desirable. French is a plus.