ANALYTICS & INSIGHTS SPECIALIST
Are you energized by solving tough business problems, using diverse sources of knowledge from analytics to psychology? Are you curious? Do you love diving into data sets? We are passionate about understanding data and want more people who know how to use that data in the best way to guide our decisions. Are you up for the challenge? If so, then a role in the Analytics and Insights (A&I) organization is for you! In A&I, we combine analytics and insights to directly influence business strategy, product design, pricing, media investments, retail, go to market strategy and much more. We use our boundless curiosity to discover what consumers want, why they want it, and how we can influence them through immersive exploration, in-depth analysis, and good research. We use state of the art analytics tools to dig deep in the data, identifying key business drivers and assessing the impact of investments like advertising and in store promotions. We use big data sources and analytics to understand consumers, markets, and retailers.
What we offer:
- Work closely with our multi-functional business partners and senior leaders to help them shape the company strategy of a very multifaceted, diverse and flexible environment.
- Monitor and adapt media measurement, reporting & analytic capabilities in a multi-screen and multi-touch point world.
- Become a specialist of our Analytics Systems.
- Enable teams to assess business potential of innovative ideas and launch successful initiatives.
- Be the broader A&I organization most trusted partner on reporting and systems.
- Learn to work effectively with people of different nationalities and cultures.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the center, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting flexibility and work-life balance.
- Upload data in various Power BI tools, ensuring system maintenance
- Update the Knime tool workflows each time the business teams have strategic requests on new/ additional visualizations.
- Prepare scorecards and presentations on key topics for the Analytics & Insights team, by using the available data.
- Set-up standard quantitative researches for all P&G brand in the different South Eastern Europe Markets, on a need-basis.
- Lead the budget tracking throughout the year, highlighting the possible underspent or overspent every quarter.
- Manage A&I department agenda by sending invites for the regular team meetings and ad-hoc connects with the regional/ local teams.
- University degree, ideally in one of the following areas: Data Science, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science.
- Priority-setting, Follow-Through, Reliability, Initiative, Fast-learning abilities.
- Strong written, visual and verbal communication skills. Excellent command of English.
- Experience with Business Intelligence Tools (e.g. PowerBI/Knime) would be considered an asset.
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we are the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment! We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.