Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Cerinte
•Advanced level knowledge of English;
•Professional experience of at least 5-7 years in warehouse management;
• Experience of at least 5 years in operations management and logistics is a major advantage;
• E-commerce experience is a major advantage;
• Very good knowledge of industrial planning solutions, order flow management;
• Excellent communication, negotiation, organization, leadership and coordination skills;
• Autonomous, analytical, responsible and results-oriented person.
For one of our clients, an e-commerce platform, we are looking for a Warehouse Manager in Bucharest.
The Warehouse Manager must be an excellent communicator and a great passion for improving the flows of a warehouse that serves customers of a state-of-the-art e-commerce system.
Planning, monitoring and coordinating all warehouse activities of the company;
• Coordinating the receipt of goods “just in time” together with the logistics manager according to the defined quality standards (eg packaging, product quality, etc.) and resolving incidents;
• Planning and coordinating the correct placement of goods, security, order and cleanliness of the warehouse as well as the proper functioning of all necessary equipment (forklifts, shelves, ramps, doors, etc.);
• Active involvement in the replenishment process in partnership with the procurement department;
• Coordinating and monitoring the preparation of all orders and provides support to the logistics department for their proper delivery;
• Coordinating all backorder orders to optimize shipping costs;
• Monitoring and controlling the accuracy of stock data in warehouses and manages the relationship with the purchasing department to plan all operations necessary to support the company's sales activities’
• Planning, executing and controlling improvements in warehouse flows, proposes new systems or optimizations, identifies, plans responses and controls risks;
• Evaluating and monitoring the team's performance, managing the warehouse team;
• Defining, coordinating and monitoring the team's performance indicators, organizes team activities to ensure compliance with business objectives;
• Manages the contracting process for the services necessary for the proper functioning of the warehouse (looks for suppliers (automation, security, cleaning, etc.), negotiate contracts and tariffs, organizes workflows with them).
Only eligible candidates will be contacted, in a maximum of 3 weeks. All information is treated as strictly confidential.