Accounts Receivable Officer with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs I.FUTURE active
View all jobs Accounts Receivable Officer with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
We are hiring an Accounts Receivable Officer with German!
This job is for our client, a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. The company works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, the company drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Perfect Candidate
- You have Medium-Advanced German language skills
- Strong communicator with a solution-oriented approach
- Great team player with a positive attitude
- Previous experience in finance and accounting would be a great asset but not mandatory (6 months).
- Receive and analyze the queries from our customers and make sure that they make their payment in time
- Reconcile client’s accounts
- Solve queries and disputes on unpaid invoices
- Work in various applications such as (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Outlook and Excel)
- Work alongside a team of specialists and access custom training that help improve your professional skills
- Be part of a team with a strong sense of togetherness and work in a relaxed atmosphere where whatever the problem might be, there is always a solution for it;
- Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
- Continuous learning and exposure to a disruptive business and new challenges;
- Attractive benefits package including coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension account, life insurance private account, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, online, interactive library subscription.
- We process this data for recruitment purposes only. If you apply to this job it means that you allow us to process your personal information. We are storing this data in our Applicant Tracking System, [which is fully compliant with EU data protection laws], and we will not share it with anyone else. You can request the deletion of your personal information at any moment