SAP ABAP Technical Consultant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Euromaster active
View all jobs SAP ABAP Technical Consultant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
If you are used working in multicultural teams, and if you enjoy driving initiatives, improving processes and activities, then this may be your future job!
As SAP ABAP Technical Consultant you will be a key player in our Shared Service Center by translating system requirements into the design development of customized systems in an agile environment and will contribute to knowledge-sharing, best-practices implementation, development and support after Go Live stages of our production environment. Main keys:
• Guarantee the developing SAP business applications;
• Assess new business requirements, document and coordinate the technical implementation;
• Contribute to the testing and deployment phases of new / update applications / tools releases / processes;
• Act as point of contact and expertise for any SAP development issues / requests, acting as a referent;
• Guarantee the preparation and updating the documentation of all SAP development processes.
This position requires perfect Business processes understanding, especially in a retail environment to assess efficiently overall Business processes:
- Develop, validate, implement & support SAP functionalities required by business;
- Provide Level 3 Technical Support;
- The implementation, verification and integration of new technologies, tools or applications releases;
- Up-to-date and accessible technical documentation for the developments;
- The contribution to SAP related projects;
- Conducting workshops and trainings, for the colleagues in the team.
- University studies;
- Previous experience 3-5 year in experience in shared services centers;
- Advanced English skills;
- Able to document accurately the proposed solution, functional design and specifications;
- Able to measure the impact of the change in the different application domains and to provide and document request for the development experts;
- Experienced in conducting workshops and have the ability to map SAP technology to business processes;
- Proven experience in working in multicultural and geographically distributed teams;
- Job specific competencies:
- SAP ABAP development;
- BAPI, BADI, RFC, Idocs
- Workflow, data load (LSMW);
- Web Services; ABAP Web Dynpro;
- ATC Tool experience; ITIL Framework;
- ABAP compliant code; SAP Script and Smart Forms;
- Solution Manager & Performance optimizations.
Enjoy the benefits of working with us:
- Learning opportunities that will help you develop your competencies for the future;
- Attractive salary and benefits package (performance bonus, meal tickets, canteen deduction, medical subscription, 7 Card, other discounts);
- A flexible schedule, with the possibility to work from home.