Business Process Analyst – Senior SAP Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Alexandrion Grup Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Business Process Analyst – Senior SAP Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Do you want to be part of our team? Apply for the job that suits you!Cerinte
We are looking for an experienced professional to join our team at Alexandrion Distillery&Factory situated in Pleasa, Prahova County (near Ploiesti).
The main purpose of the role is to provide support, development, analysis, coordination and testing within the information systems implemented, SAP and WMS, as well as in their interconnection with other programs.
• University Diploma (preferable IT or Engineering);
• Working experience of 2 years into a similar position;
• Experience in using SAP (PP, FI) - mandatory;
• Experience in using SAP (QM, MM, SD, CO) - preferably;
• Knowledge of complex information on several strategic levels;
• Foreign languages: Very good knowledge of English (writing, speaking, reading);
• Flexibility, responsibility, adaptability.
• Provides support to SAP and WMS users for all modules implemented within the company (PP, QM, MM, SD, FI, CO) ;
• Performs certain customizations in the ERP system, enters and updates data (maintains Master Data) for various modules of the system;
• Creates at the user's request transactions within the SAP system based on the basic structure (tables), in order to facilitate the fast export of information from the system;
• Instructs new users accordingly with the job description duties- SAP & WMS related;
• Participates in the improvement of the existing flows implemented within the company, providing solutions for the good development of the activities in accordance with the requirements;
• Collaborates with users to identify and / or solve problems in using existing applications;
• Manages and administers the company's reporting program, Business Objects, creates users, specific and on-demand reports, changes to existing reports, maintains links to the database;
• Manages the connections of the SAP system with the WMS systems through daily verification of transactions, ensuring the good functioning of the flows within the company;
• IDoc’s maintenance, familiar with MASS, STMS, SQVI SAP transactions can be a plus;
What We Offer:
• Motivating salary package depending on skills and level of expertise;
• Annual Bonus based on performance;
• Dynamic, professional, flexible and friendly work environment.