Accounting analyst with French
Our company is built around values of respect: for people, for facts, for shareholders, for customers and for the environment.
If you believe in our values and you find yourself in the description below, we want you to be part of our team!
As Accouting analyst with French, you will be part of a dynamic team in which team spirit, engagement and nice atmosphere are going hand in hand. You will join one world class company where you will have the opportunity to develop your career.
How will you be doing this?
• You will work with one of our financial controllers to monitor and improve the economic performance;
• You will be the coordinator of the closing process on your perimeter insuring quality and in-time data;
• You will contribute to the standardization and optimization of our processes in a lean approach.
• Deliver to our partners: reliable, accurate and timely financial information and business analysis;
• Analyze and monitor plant expenses together with the Financial Controller and drive the corrective actions;
• Analyze inventory deviation and propose corrective actions;
• Insure a first level of analysis of standard costing variances and contribute to the reforecast activities;
• Collaborate the stakeholders and coordinate the process of monthly closing ;
• Ensure and improve data quality and propose appropriate actions in case of discrepancies;
• Comply with the Internal Control requirements.
What will you bring to the team?
• Analytical approach, ability to deal with numbers;
• Economic background;
• Structured and organized;
• Fluency in French and English;
• Excel skills;
• Curiosity and eager to learn new things;
• Team spirit and can do attitude.
What we offer?
• Flexible work schedule and the possibility to work from home;
• Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
• Partial deduction of holiday and public transport costs;
• Private Medical and Dental subscription;
• Gym subscription at a preferential price.
• Working in an inter-cultural environment;
• A multinational structure in which you can build a career.