Payroll Specialist with Hebrew - 1076923
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, our ideas propel our world faster. We’re an industry-leading technology company. And we’re accelerating everything we do. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, our technology and services help transform our customers around the world to become more efficient, more productive and more secure. They enable our customers to go further. And our employees to develop, learn and advance their careers. Ready to change the world? No one’s doing it faster.
Mission: We help customers use technology to slash the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, they transform industries, markets and lives.
Some of our customers run traditional IT environments. Most are transitioning to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly infrastructure. Many rely on a combination of both. Wherever they are in that journey, we provide the technology and solutions to help them succeed.
If you are…
• Good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen? Good start, you are aligned to our core values!
• Holding a first level university degree with a focus in business or economics recommended or equivalent experience
• Experienced as a financial analyst, thereby in more than one finance function
• Excellent in verbal and written communication in both Hebrew and English
• Good in understanding accounting processes and principles
• Very good in analytical skills
• Mastery in business application skills
Join us and make your mark!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Payroll Specialist with Hebrew
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
The Finance team at HPE provides world class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner.
In the Finance division, our reporting and controlling teams are working on tasks like asset management, financial integration of mergers and acquisitions, as well as USGAAP-reporting. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner.
In a typical day as a Payroll Specialist, you would
• Provide standard to moderately complex financial support that is either transactional or analytical for a financial function or a business
• Establish and maintain relationships with business leaders to actively ensure basic financial analysis needs are met
• Handle complex business issues on a routine basis
• Provide analytic support to business initiatives
• Develop a deeper understanding of HPE´s financial processes and a detailed knowledge of the business
• Be actively participating in achieving planned metrics level and other quality goals
• Work closely with HR/TR/workers council for deploying new policies or running common projects
• Act as Local HR’s contact for WFR accrual
• Be responsible for proper legislation changes implementation in the payroll field and for implementing any internal programs/benefits with an impact on employees’ pay