Junior Specialist Accounting & Finance with Italian
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
- Studii superioare (sau in curs de finalizare);
- Cunostinte medii-avansate de limba italiana si engleza;
- Persoana organizata, atenta la detalii, dornica de invatare.
- Gestionarea unui portofoliu de clienti;
- Blocarea/deblocarea cardurilor de credit;
- Inchiderea si deschiderea de conturi bancare.
- Luni - vineri: 9-18:00;
- Work from home;
- Salariu motivant;
- Bonuri de masa;
- Asigurare medicala privata;
- Bonusuri anuale.