Java Software Engineer
Computaris is the R Systems European division, a global digital transformation leader that provides AI-driven solutions to clients across industries, through a broad range of technology & AI/analytics services.Requirements
• Over 3 years experience of using Java in complex projects
• Experience with Spring Boot (Spring JMS, Spring Data JPA)
• Experience in using relational databases – like Oracle, MySQL, Postgres
• Familiar with non-relational databases
• Spring Security: familiar with service authentication – SSO
• Message Broker Queue – like Kafka, IBM MQ, Rabbit MQ, etc.
• Front-end know-how (nice to have)
• Self-motivated, willing to learn, develop, accept challenges
• Open and communicative, enjoying being part of a team
• Experience taking decisions on architectures, design patterns, implementation methods
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Cloud deployment experience is a plus
• You will participate in a project to develop an application from scratch – starting with the design phase to production deployment in AWS cloud.
• You will use Java Spring and integrating with various core systems.
• You will work with microservices architecture, REST services.
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you will be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. One of our colleagues’ favorite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us. We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling! 😊