Our purpose at Goodyear is to build trust and to create an environment where associates are inspired by work. We believe in our people and we embrace change in order to engage and enable associates to realize their full potential.
If you want to be part of a great team, based in Bucharest, to work in a fast paced, world class organization, then you are in the right place because we have the perfect job for you!
You can count on our flexible working hours and work from home benefits.
Just apply and let’s meet to discuss more about what we could offer you more and about your career opportunities!
Founded in 1898, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company manufactures its products in 48 facilities in 21 countries, and has one of the most recognizable brand names in the world. Its global headquarters is in Akron, Ohio, USA.
In Romania, Goodyear Dunlop has been present since 1999 and it is represented by two different legal entities, Goodyear Dunlop Tires (Sales Office) and Goodyear Operations.
Goodyear Operations Romania is the Global Business Services Center of Goodyear Dunlop EMEA. The GBS Center in Bucharest started back in July 2011. The core mission of the Center has always been to provide internal customer satisfaction with the shared responsibility of delivery - Driving performance as ONE TEAM.
• Strong experience with Python programming, C++, shell scripting (BASH).
• Experience with Web Development (REST API,node.js, react, ) is a plus
• Experience working with DevOps concepts and CD/CI pipeline. (Jenkins, Github among others)
• Experience navigating Linux environments
• Fluency in English, both in writing and in oral communication
• adding developing innovative solutions to support Virtual tire development,
• adding new software functionality to existing tools,
• identifying and fixing software issues,
• delivering service requests,
• providing incident coverage,
• deploying software releases.
The new colleague must be able to apply knowledge of current technologies and methodologies (Agile, XP, or similar) with business subject matter to develop potential technical solutions. The candidate will evolve in a global software development team which implements IT R&D solutions to support the tire design and manufacturing processes in three different technical centers globally.
If You Join Us, You Will Enjoy:
• Competitive salary package
• Free private medical services
• Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal
• 25 vacation days/year
• Referral bonuses for new hires recommended by you
• WFH & Flexible Working Hours
• Discount price to purchase Goodyear tires
• Free access to the Bookster library
• Discount on products and services through agreed partnerships.
Goodyear is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.