Firewall & load balancer consultant
We are hiring a Firewall & load balancer consultant!
This job is for our client, a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. They harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help their clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, they have a dedicated workforce of overserving clients across six continents.
• Opportunity to work in a young and dynamic environment
• Attractive benefits package
• Relocation package
• Lunch tickets
• Fitness deduction
• Transportation deducted
• Health insurance and dental scheme
• Opportunity to develop and learn constantly
• Access to internal training (job related and soft skills training)
- Performing Planning, designing, deployment, integration up-gradation and monitoring of firewall devices
- Support complete administration and management of the Firewalls and Loadbalancers.
- Advance troubleshooting of escalated incidents to closure; Lead the root cause analysis on the major incidents/problems; Lead complex changes.
- Add, remove and modify routing, security policies as per the Client’s compliance requirement and firewall standard practices.
- Interact and escalate with Vendor for any system defect and support tickets, Monitor, detect, investigate and resolve security incidents related to the firewalls and Provide Root Cause Analysis within expected service levels.
- Manage firewall releases that include upgrade of firewall images to N or N-1 version.
- Deploy Firewall with IPS, Sandboxing, URL filtering features
- Maintain secure configurations on firewalls.
- On-going fine tuning of firewall rules.
- Apply emergency rules on firewalls in case of security or other incidents.
- Maintenance of Firewall devices and management consoles.
- Firewall availability, health check and performance monitoring.
- Device Hardening as per Customer Policies.
- Create custom IDS/IPS signatures based on new threats and adversary Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures.
- Responsible for inspecting network packets and notifying administrators regarding attacks launched against networks.
- Compare captured network traffic with an extensive set of predefined signatures.
- Check for updates that are regularly available online, and they must keep themselves up to date with the latest attacks.
- Firewalls – Checkpoint (Hardware and Virtual Firewalls)
- Load Balancer - Experience in SDN architecture using F5 Load balancer technologies
- Experience in designing, implementing, managing Firewall Checkpoint (Hardware and Virtual Firewalls) in Enterprise environments.
- Experience in implementing Cisco or Checkpoint firewalls for large client bases.
- Technical sound and the certified equivalent of CCIE Security
- Good experience in NSX manager, Cisco ACI, and VMware virtualization tools