Senior Digital Learning Designer
Within the SG EBS International Training Team, the Digital Learning Designer is responsible for the production of digital e-learning modules for the Société Générale Group.
Specifically, you will be required to:
- Create, update, translate or transform from Flash to HTML5 digital learning modules (e-learnings) according to the requests sent by the Group's HR Departments
- Create new visual content, concepts and animations using specialized software; adapt storyboards, appropriate content, offer diverse educational activities and create appropriate multimedia resources
- You are results-oriented and work on achieving the quality objectives agreed with your stakeholders (local and remote teams). You are constantly looking for ways to improve your work.
- >2 years of experience within a similar role
- Proficiency in specialized software: Articulate Storyline 360; Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook)
- Knowledge of SCORM standard is a must have
- Experience in UX / UI Design
- Graphic design skills
- Flexibility, creativity, motivation are key factors for a constantly changing role
- Have good organizational skills, allowing to work on several projects simultaneously
- Have good problem-solving skills and anticipate project risks
- Be customer-centric : know how to build and maintain strong business relationships
- Be fluent in French (B2) and English (B2)
- Knowledge about video tools (Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects) is considered an advantage
At SG GSC, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- Competitive compensation & remuneration;
- Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
- Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
- Preferential banking services;
- 9-to-5 workday & work from home (up to 2 days a week);
- Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious. Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA. If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us! Still hesitating? You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.