Junior Order Support with Chinese
Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Cerinte
We are looking for a Junior Order Support with Chinese for our client, a global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices.
- Proficiency in Chinese/English;
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree;
- Preferably a minimum year experience – contract or order management, B2B customer service, procurement, billing;
- Familiar in using office software: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, problem-solving skills, decision making, and self-learning ability;
- Fast learner, with excellent interpersonal skills, passionate and high self-driven.
- Handling sale contract, framework agreement and the corresponding amendment;
- Input or review customer PO’s in the system to ensure all information is transferred to the latter stages accurately;
- Manage the KPI achievement for PO in terms of accuracy and efficiency;
- Submit a contract-related weekly report;
- Submit routine sales report every week;
- Help optimize the procedures for PO processing.
You will enjoy:
- Attractive salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- Private Medical Insurance;
- 75% transport accommodation;
- Training programs;
- Office work schedule: L-V, 09.00 - 18.00;
-A great office, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment.