Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale Global Solution Centre active.
Vezi toate job-urile Java Programmer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) is a business solution center for Societe Generale, one of the largest European financial groups. We provide high-quality professional services for more than 35 countries in various fields of activity – Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Know Your Customer, Compliance and Business Advisory. Our mission is to be a partner of choice, valued for owning, transforming and innovating through best in class talent.Cerinte
• You have excellent understanding of Java Core and Springboot framework
• Knowledge of distributed architecture and caching mechanisms;
• Knowledge of NoSQL database principles (e.g. Elasticsearch) would be appreciated;
• Knowledge of some core development tools used within the company: Kibana, Maven, Jenkins, Git/SVN; Sonar and DeployIT (nice to have);
• You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Responsible attitude, strong autonomy and ambition in achieving your mission;
• Excellent analytical skills and self-starter with ability to take ownership of tasks and assignments;
• Good command of English, both written and spoken.
• Assist with the translation of business requirements into technical ones;
• Show technical expertise and handle development/testing tasks;
• Follow up functional testing with end users;
• Liaises with Infrastructure/middleware teams to ensure proper application configurations and hardware performance efficiencies;
• Employs industry standard best practices;
• Provides level three support during local business hours;
• Involved with the review and submission of solutions designs globally.
• Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
• Yearly bonus per company policy;
• Discounts for retailers;
• Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
• A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
• Continuous training and development programs;
• Work from Home Programme.