Collections Officer with Italian
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Cerinte
This is what you already have:
• You enjoy communicating in foreign languages (minimum B2 Italian/ minimum B1 English);
• You have basic knowledge of Excel (or MS Office package);
• You are a team player with good communication skills;
• You are customer friendly and insightful, oriented towards finding solutions;
• You have previous accounts receivable experience (rather a nice to have than a must)
These will be your main activities:
• Manage customers’ expectations;
• Reconcile client’s accounts;
• Initiate collection activities via mail/ phone and manage the customer portfolio (within the agreed credit terms and credit limits);
• Provide information of credit worthiness to customer service when required;
• Input notes on payment agreements, do daily follow-ups and reinstate accounts when payment is received.
What’s in it for you?
• Gain access to an extensive curriculum of training and rejoice the guidance of your career counselor, mentors and people advisors;
• Currently with COVID-19 all work is being performed remotely.
• Receive an attractive benefits package including: 2 additional vacation days, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, library subscription and other benefits at your choice through an online platform.
• Be part of a team that feels more like a family, with a flexible approach that allows working from home for some projects;
• Opportunity to be involved in sports activities and volunteering initiatives.