VNF Integration Engineer
We are looking for a VNF Integration Engineer who will be part of the Global Network Operations Center Europe Back Office team for IMS and EPC.
We arelooking for a VNF Integration Engineer, who will be part of the GNOCe (GlobalNetwork Operations Center Europe) Back Office team for IMS and EPC, supportingOrange affiliates within the region. Your activity will cover Core Network Deploymentsin a virtualized environment and will start from contribution to solutiondesign, continuing with integration, testing and acceptance of the VNF. If youare a continuous development engineer, work against technical debt, see the greaterpotential brought by virtualization technologies taking the ownership of the productsand services entrusted in you than this is a role where you will fit great.
What you`ll do:
- Bringgreat contribution to new implementations design;
- Workclosely with Integration Center for the tenant and compute requirements;
- Integrationof the new VNFs;
- Workwith experts from the Operational Skill Center and with suppliers for advancedtroubleshooting regarding integration;
- ValidateVNF specifications and functionalities;
- Ensurethat the system meets the performance objectives and performance indicators forappropriate performance;
- Conductacceptance tests and troubleshoot where is the case;
- Participatein CI/CD activities;
- Smoothhandover of new VNF to Operations.
What you need to have:
- Experiencein vIMS/IMS/VoLTE projects/EPC/vEPC architecture (P-CSCF, I/S/ECSCF, AS, HSS,DNS, ENUM, MME, EPG, SGW, PGW);
- Endto end knowledge for IMS/Mobile Data call flows;
- Experiencein both native and virtual IMS/EPC environments;
- Abilityto troubleshoot various scenarios in CS and IMS areas or EPC areas;
- Experienceof cloud deployments, preferable with OpenStack;
- Infrastructureas code;
- Automatedconfiguration management;
- Understandingof RESTful API principles/usage;
- Knowledgeof the 3GPP or any other relevant standard for his/her area;
- Mediumknowledge of IP Interworking, Linux;
- Programming/scriptinglanguage knowledge;
- Professionallevel of English is a must.
- Communicationskills - provide feedback and have a constructive attitude;
- Resultsorientation - create strategy and vision, asks the right questions;
- Observability- answer any questions about what's happening on the inside of the system justby observing the outside of the system, without having to ship new code toanswer new questions;
- Self-developer- not only on technical side but also on leadership;
- Constructiveapproach - be vocal when others are silent.
- Telecomdiploma with at least 3-year experience in a Telecom operational environment ina large company;
- Postgraduate studies preferred.
[Orange Perks] What's in it for you, should you choose to work fora TOP EMPLOYER?
- Contract type: Full Time;
- Performance Bonuses - Biannually, based onyour results & the company's;
- Other Bonuses - for Excellence in Innovation& Profit sharing plan;
- LoyaltyBonuses, if you extend your stay;
- ElectronicMeal Tickets - as you imagine;
- Medical& Life insurance for you / facilities for your family, too;
- WorkFrom Home & Flexible Working Hours;
- ShortFriday & Hello HUB - a different kind of office, should you need a changeof scenery; Professional GSM subscription;
- PersonalGSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Specialgrants on Smartphones & devices;
- Discounts& installments for Orange products & services;
- OrangeLearning, Remote Learning, Trainings & Career plan mentoring;
- WellbeingProgram - we support your Zen;
- Flexiblebenefits [like special discounts on Gym subscriptions, Tickets for yourinfant's nursery, Pension Package or other things you might be interested in];
- Incase of travel: daily allowance, transport and accommodation.
- & more!
You could be working in an organization with great colleagues and teamspirit supporting your professional development.
Apply and let's have a remote-talk - we care for our candidates, all theinterview stages are online!
ORANGE - a digital company