As a member of this team you will maintain and develop new applications that consolidate information from various sources (asset inventory, people referential. etc) and present them in an easy to understand template being followed by many functions around the company. The applications offer a complete view on the IT resources with essential information offering input for various processes (change, incident management).
What you will do:
- develop and maintain along the lifecycle a variety of tools having transversal impact;
- upgrade existing tools with additional extensions;
- come up with innovative solutions for the existing/new tools;
- built totally new technical portals that converge information from banking systems;
- collect and understand the business requirements, relating directly with the user;
- translate requests in technical specifications;
- transform the users request in meaningful value-added evolutions;
- work transversally with an extended team located in Paris;
- owner to follow-ups the project advancement with the requestor;
- support on the dedicated tools, interaction with teams from India;
- build and adapt the database schemas that feds the portals.
- Graduate / Postgraduate;
- 5 experience years as a web developer;
- Good knowledge of French and English (spoken and written);·
- Knowledge on MySQL 8 / SQL Server 2012.
WHY JOIN US
At SG GSC, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- Competitive compensation & remuneration;
- Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
- Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
- Preferential banking services;
- 9-to-5 workday & work from home (up to 2 days a week);
- Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.