IT Security Analyst with French
Within the Société Générale group, you will join the ITIM (Innovation, Technologies, Informatique pour les Métiers) team, which is the IT entity in charge of IT security. The IT security analyst is in charge with handling the requests received from various departments following the procedures from the internal catalogue of services.
What you will do:
- Monitoring managerial Permanent Supervision controls, ensure the quality of the performance of controls and their validation;
- Participating to the realization of monthly and quarterly reports;
- Handling any other security related requests that fall into the scope of the job;
- Proposing ideas for improving the internal procedures to make them more efficient.
- 1-3 years’ experience in basic IT security/networking environment;
- Fluent in French and English;
- Good knowledge of Information Security topics;
- Good command of Microsoft Office, with focus on Excel;
- General knowledge of external cyber threats like phishing, malware and virus attacks;
- Understanding of operational risk assessment;
- High level of attention to detail and ability to retrieve and work with information from different tools and applications;
- Fast and independent learner, able to work both with and without fixed procedures;
- Communication skills to liaise with various stakeholders and share knowledge within the team;
- Adaptability skills to deal with different situations (different topics, different stakeholders, different IT application);
- Team spirit and confidentiality skills.
At SG EBS, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- Competitive compensation & remuneration;
- Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
- Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
- Preferential banking services;
- 9-to-5 workday & work from home (up to 2 days a week);
- Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Société Générale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organization, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.