Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
- Experience work with functional requirements
- Stick to details
- logical skills
- Very good coordination skills,
- Extensive professional experience in business analysis
- Good analysis skills comprising demonstrable experience of all aspects of analysis including creating of process documentation and diagrams, UML understanding, Mock-up
- Good knowledge in SQL
- Fluent English, with demonstrable skills in both verbal and written English
- Excellent communication skills demonstrating a proactive approach at all levels with Developers, QA, and Client
- A familiarity with Software Development Life Cycles
- Financial background will be a strong plus
- Payment knowledge is preferable
With award-winning mobile banking apps and trading systems, our technology platforms help banks deliver best-in-class products to clients. Naturally, we make sure that the phones work, emails are delivered and PCs run - but we also develop innovative collaboration platforms and workspaces that help our people share their knowledge, their expertise and their passion for our business.
Developments in technology are changing the way we communicate, work and even think. Join us here, and you'll constantly be looking ahead. We'll look to you to capitalize on new technological trends that can reshape our business and deliver value for our clients, whilst still meeting the demands of customers, regulators, and the markets.
Project goal is to decomins existing platform and create a new payment platform using new technologies:
Technology stack includes: Java 11, Spring, Oracle DB, Kafka, Solace JMS, Apache Tomcat, Web services, , HTML5, Node.js, Git, Python, JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins / TeamCity, Docker / Kubernetes, SDLC, Sonar, Geneos
This role will attract multilingual documentation professionals who have an interest in Investment Banking and Information technology. The successful candidates will gain basic computer programming skills and be involved in all stages of the Software Delivery Life Cycle.
- Detailed business requirements gathering, management, and extension
- Use case detalization
- Discussion priorities and dates with business user & team
- Workshop organization for the team
- Strong collaboration with the offshore team
- Product new feature demonstration
The role will involve working closely with various levels of business and IT to take document specifications and create accurate documents
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitious ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.